How To Make A Banana Smoothie

Friday, February 20, 2009


How To Make A Banana Smoothie There's really not much to a banana smoothie. I don't know how stores can stay in business doing nothing but throwing fruit and milk in a blender and charging four bucks each for it.

Oh, wait ... I think that four bucks each might be the secret. Okay, so what I don't get is why would anyone pay four bucks for one of these.
Read the rest ...
Ingredients


banana
milk
yogurt

Directions

Peel the banana. Yeah, I know you knew that, but I'm being complete here, okay? Break it in half and drop it in the cup you want to use.



Fill the cup with milk up to about a half-inch from the top. This is the best way to measure, since every banana is a slightly different size.



Hold the banana in place while you pour the milk into your blender. Otherwise it will splash. Then carefully add the banana.



Add a couple spoonfuls of yogurt.



This was really supposed to be plain yogurt, but they were actually out of plain when my wife went to the store. This lowfat vanilla was the plainest she could find. And I'm not going to pay four times as much at the health food store. Okay, that's my rant for the day.

Blend on high speed until the banana is completely pulverized and everything is foamy on top.



Pour it back into your cup.



And that's it.



Just a couple more days until my free online mini-course starts. And I've come up with a name for it.



How To Cook Like Your Grandmother: Starting From Scratch

Registration officially opens on the 23rd, but if you drop me an email now at basic-course@cooklikeyourgrandmother.com with "Register me for the free mini-course" in the subject line, and your name in the email, I'll be sure to reserve a slot for you!


source

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

PodNova

  © World talk Columnus by http://mind2009.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP