Cubs tickets

Friday, February 20, 2009

Cubs tickets go on sale today Friday the 20th of February, 2009. This is the time of year that Cubs fans have been waiting for. These are single game tickets. This got me thinking. You know, if we are all on the brink of the next great depression then why are people spending money on cubs tickets? First of all the cubs suck and they always have sucked. Second of all, baseball sucks worse now than it ever did in the history of the game. These ball players are all spoiled rotten asshole brats! They even go on strike from time to time because ten or twenty or thirty million just isn’t enough money to satisfy their giant egos. I remember back in the very early 90 when jose conseco started charging his fans moneyh for autographs! I turned my back on the game then, and I’ve never come back around to it. And I wont. But for all you chumps that delight yourself with watching grown men play a kids game and pat each other on the ass, go for it.

chicago cubs, cubs schedule, cubs, chicago cubs tickets, cubs tickets 2009

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

PodNova

  © World talk Columnus by http://mind2009.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP