Atlantis found

Friday, February 20, 2009


atlantis I've always considered it a legend. But.... dang! 620 miles off the coast of Africa. 3 and 1/2 miles down. In one of the prime candidate locations to fit with Plato's reportage. The size of *Wales* and yet, well, *you* look at it and tell me this is a natural geological formation:



Looks a helluva lot like what Plato describes. What is it? How did it get there? I think some expeditions are in order. What a lulu of a find if it *does* turn out to be of human origin. It would require some huge rethinking of a lot of the narrative of early human history. It will be fun to follow this story.

PS: Yes. I know it's the Sun. It's okay. Loosen up. Let your imagination play a little. (Partly I find the story fun because I've been kicking around an idea for a story that involves Atlantis, Melchizedek and the Inklings and this is a serendipitous find in the news that, while likely just another Sun story, is awfully convenient for my daydreams about a novel.)

atlantis google ocean, atlantis found, atlantis google, atlantis google earth, google atlantis

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

PodNova

  © World talk Columnus by http://mind2009.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP