Free Online Mini-course

Thursday, February 19, 2009

At the bottom of the last two posts I mentioned I'm offering a free 10-day mini-course in cooking basics. Those of you who take me at my word when I say "that's it" and stop reading might be wondering what I'm talking about. So I thought I would explain: I'm offering a free 10-day mini-course in cooking basics.
Read the rest ...

Registration doesn't officially open until the 23rd, but if you drop me an email at basic-course@cooklikeyourgrandmother.com with "Register me for the free mini-course" in the subject line, and your name in the email, I'll sign you up myself as soon as all the technical details are worked out.

This isn't going to be like most cooking classes, where all you get is a collection of recipes. No, this is packed with the kind of tips and techniques that take years to pick up along the way to learning how to cook. Things most people learn through trial and error, or by watching a more experienced cook doing it.

These lessons will improve the recipes you already have. They'll make your favorite foods better, because you'll know the "why" behind what you're doing. You might even find that new recipes aren't as intimidating as they once were.

Starting on the 23rd, you'll get one lesson in your inbox each day for 10 days. Each self-contained lesson will make it just a bit easier for you to tell yourself:
"You know what? I think I really can cook from scratch."

And that's really my goal here. I can't reach through the internet and cook for you. But I'll bet I can convince you that old-fashioned, from scratch cooking is completely within your reach.

If you're willing to believe in yourself long enough to try it, send me an email today at basic-course@cooklikeyourgrandmother.com and reserve your place on the list.

source

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

PodNova

  © World talk Columnus by http://mind2009.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP