"Swagga Like Us" (Grammys - Video) ft. M.I.A., Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil Wayne"Swagga Like Us" (Grammys - Video) ft. M.I.A., Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil Wayne

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ending a few weeks of speculation, M.I.A., who is nine months pregnant, showed up at the Grammys to join T.I., Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, and Kanye for their super collaboration "Swagga Like Us," which samples M.I.A's ever-present "Paper Planes." For their part, the four MCs do something of a rapping rat pack, with all four in suits (and various states of undress), while M.I.A. rocks an interesting ladybug-esque dress. Overall the performance is kind of a mess--as can be expected when egos this huge collide onstage--since all of them kind of shout, but you can't call it unentertaining.
Grammys, Kanye, Swagga

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

PodNova

  © World talk Columnus by http://mind2009.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP